When the inane professor and his insane apes tried to takeover the world, a terrible accident foiled his plans. One of his monkeys, which were created to carry out his plan, activated thousands of bombs at once, putting the professors and his laboratory into extreme danger.
Luckily, the professor had an idea.
Since the bombs were colour coded, he could deactivate them using the correspondingly coloured de-activator.
Sort the four coloured bombs without losing control.
Time, however, is running low...
- - Unique and captivating gameplay
- - breathtaking speed feeling
- - Easy to pick up, difficult to master
- - Three entertaining and brainteasing worlds
- - 18 challenging levels
- - Seemingly endless fun with the survival mode
- - 5 upgrade paths with 10 levels each
- - Lovingly crafted backgrounds and characers
- - Universal App: playable on iPad and iPhone
- - optimized for iPhone 5 and Retina displays
- - Game Center worldranking, Game Center archievments
„Ape Deactivate is a great debut, a highly addictive game that we can recommend to everyone.“ — iReviewT